Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Fall!

Oops! It's October and it seems I haven't blogged since early August. Time really does fly when it's the best time of the year - FALL!


I'm heading to SC this weekend for my first football game of the season, and I could NOT be more excited! I can't wait to eat breakfast at my parent's tailgate (complete with Mimosas), watch the Gamecocks stomp the Kentucky Wildcats (hopefully Connor Shaw gets his junk together), hang out with my besties from college (wahoo!), and just soak up the Southern atmosphere as much as a I can!

In honor of the most wonderful time of the year, and the happiness it brings, these are the top ten things that make me the most excited about lovely Fall..
  1. Pumpkins - everywhere! 
  2. The fall uniform - sweaters, boots, scarves and jackets
  3. Date nights in cozy pizza restaurants (I'm lookin' at you, Faccia Luna)
  4. New and familiar TV shows to laugh at and love (Up All Night, Glee and Modern Family!)
  5. Cooking with fall/winter veggies and making homemade soup once a week
  6. College Football - enough said
  7. Reading books under a blanket on the porch
  8. Buying my annual Christmas cards (it's never too early!)
  9. 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC Family - who doesn't love Hocus Pocus?
  10. Spending time with friends and family and gearing up for more holidays! Wahoo!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Until next time..






All photos taken from Pinterest.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Umm..I can't believe you didn't list your birthday as a favorite. Let's just be honest here ;-). Love you!

Post a Comment